Saturday, June 18, 2011

I've Got A Theory That If You Give 100 % All Of The Time, Somehow Things Will Work Out In The End. -Larry Bird

 Can you believe it? Summer is almost half over, and I feel as if it's just barely started!! Update time. I am still living with Leo's family. Haha still trying to find a way out of his house and into my own place. Probably won't happen, but I do maybe have a house-sitting gig lined up! I am LOVING working at Moab Valley Inn. It's SOOO much fun. It's a lot of hard work, and summer doesn't seem that fun when I have to work five nights a week, but it's really worth it, and I really love it. I know that I am choosing the right major now! And, the great thing is, on days that I have off I get to do fun things!! Here are some pictures of the things I've done so far.

We went on a little jetboat trip up the Colorado River with Canyonlands by Night! It was a lot of fun and the food was SOOOO GOOD!!! The river is really high right now so it was really awesome to be able to float on it. I also discovered that tour guides make up things! A couple tourists caught onto the fact that when Leo would start laughing, that meant that the story that the tour guide was feeding them was not true. Haha. Leo really got a kick out of the history of Moab as told by our jetboat man. :) It was still a lot of fun!!



Sometimes we like to cruise around on a motorcycle!! Just kidding! This is our buddy Ryan's bike. When Leo and I want to cruise around, we drive a sissy little scooter with orange flowers. Leo loves to make me laugh by talking in a gay voice when riding the scooter. Ha ha ha seriously tho, we look like the biggest losers. But it's so fun! I'll have to get a picture of the scooter to put on here.


Our singles ward has a softball team. I admit that I don't really like to play, but thats alright because there are millions of singles that want to! Including my sweetheart! This last game, the singles branch killed the other team. Ry-ry and I watched the game. Leo played. I got that awesome picture of him running home!



Leo got a job up at Dead Horse Point at this little coffee shop called the Pony Expresso. Last week I went up and surprised him at the shop and we went and visited the point together when he got off. I guess he wasn't really surprised that I was there tho...I thought I was very nonchalant when I asked him what the busiest time of day was at the shop. He knew I was going to come!! Oh well..He was happy to see me anyways. 




These last two pictures were taken by this Indian guy, like, from India. He was kind of a weirdo tho! He wanted us to pose looking off into the distance. Obviously we didn't listen to that. Then when we took his picture he was looking off into the distance and he and his wife had NO EXPRESSION on their faces. I guess those Indians like to make vacations look boring!! HAHA!

Right outside of town there is this humongous sand hill. You can climb up it and just roll down and it's so fun! However, you do get sand in every nook and cranny. It's been like four days and I am still picking sand out of my ears. :) 


It's been a fun summer so far. There are lots of things for Leo and I to do...we made a list!! I can name a few.
. go to left hand
.go skinny dipping
.go camping
.tiedye

We've got a loooong way to go to complete our list. :)

ooo. Here's a juicy story!! My drivers license is on probation! well... I guess that I am on probation. I am just a speed demon, I guess. I had to go visit with someone, and I was really nervous. Luckily, she was way nice. My mom was much scarier! :)
peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment