Sunday, May 22, 2011

Ah, Summer, What Power You Have To Make Us Suffer And Like It. -Russel Baker

Well, this summer is my very first summer from home! I am currently in my boyfriend Leonard Francis's living room, on the couch, just blogging away! I'm stuck here, for the time being, because my aunt and cousins decided that I couldn't stay at their houses over the summer after all. I am in desperate search of my own apartment at a reasonable price (pretty much impossible here.) So for now, I'm just chilling at Leo's and working at the Moab Valley Inn. I'm a front desk clerk. I'm sure I'll have adventures to tell, because very interesting people come to Moab. :)

I am updating this blog with some pictures from the last semester. :) This is our trip to St. George to Red Cliffs canyon.









me: oo. nice muscles.
leo: you like? here let me flex em!
megan: wow! they are like THIS big!!


this is me taunting leo.


this is us when he caught me after i tried to run away.



This is our trip to Zion with Megan and Leo's next door neighbor girls.





This is my new blonde hair!


Chandis and I hiked Angel's Landing in Zion. It was amazing.






This is me about to JUMP OFF A CLIFF!!!



I brought Leo home with me for Easter to meet my family! It went quite well. :)




This is Leonard's masterpiece egg.




This is my masterpiece egg.


Travis fell asleep this way: scratching is back, playing a game on his ipod, and texting. BAHAH!


Easter Morning!!


No comments:

Post a Comment