Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wednesday, June 4th, 2009

after months and months of planning, i have finally worked out my future! well up to next summer actually not the WHOLE future. anyways, i have been taking horseback lessons and such and i've been helping janet and brad take care of star and stormy (their horses) and TODAY i figured out how i can help the wild horse and burro foundation! so with all that volunteer work and experience and a desire to learn under my belt, i will apply for a ranch hand and horse maintanance job at a dude ranch, and i am going to drive up to idaho to the idaho rocky mountain ranch, granted i get the job there (or i guess whatever ranch will take me), and i work my butt off all summer taking care of horses and the ranch and the guests! (I AM SO EXCITED) and then i will have lots of money saved up. but thats not the point yet! so i will then sign up for ONLINE classes at southern utah university (granted i get accepted) so that i can do my education WHILE i am still on the ranch until after classes start! YESSSSS and then i will come back and start real classes in the winter springy classes or something and then when school gets out in the spring, i will take all my saved up money and i will GO TO GREECE! for that horseback riding trip i've been wanting to go on so bad! i am so thrilled you have no idea! this will be the best!! :) oh and by the way. the picture of the bed i put up, i just really love that bed spread, and so when i succeed in all i do and i get my own hott country husband and we own a ranch, that will be our bedspread. and it will all work out because of my planning of today! just like when you are riding a horse, emily (my lesson teacher awesome girl) always reminds me, you have to look at the place that you want to go if you want your horse to take you there! yay! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment