Saturday, May 21, 2011

Thursday, June 25, 2009

these are all the pictures of california (ok well not even close to all...but definately SOME of them) that i wanted to share! :)this is a...thing...that we found on the beach in la jolla. well i saw it first, so i ran to see what it was, and it was a poor little sea creature! it's name, i have NO IDEA! but it's little eye things would poke out and then we'd see it try to crawl or something! i personally think it's a big fat red sea slug. for sure. anyways, my dad and i picked it up (ew) and we took it out into the waves and tried to save it's life, but alas, it came back to the shore. i think it was trying to die and we disturbed it. oh well!my family, approaching me, as we stood on the tallest hill in san diego! you can see the whole city! in all directions! and the ocean! very cool! but, as you can see, it was rainy and foggy that day. it was the day we went to the zoo actually. anyways, it was awesome <3this is my sister trina, in our shared bedroom in our hotel at oceanside. yes you can see my bed all un made and stuff! it was pretty comfy i must say, but trina SLEPT WALKED the whole vacation. one night, i woke up and she was STARING at me! and i was like "dude trina, go to bed." and she didn't move. so i kind of scooted over to see if she was trying to lay in my bed and bingo, she was. so she got under my covers and right next to me, and soon was flaling all over the place. she had her arms and legs all over and was on me and just invading my bubble. and talking. and my mom doesn't get why i won't share a bed with her. anyways, so i get up and get in her bed, then she wakes me up again and is all like "why am i over here" and just ya. sisters!
this is us at the tidepools! i loved them, even tho we were looking at them at high tide and saw no starfish. the crabs were cool tho, and the little annenamee things. my family enjoyed la jolla a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment