Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sunday, September 26, 2010

stud weekend.

soo i once remember rob telling me that he wanted me to date his brother just so he could see what i would put about him on my blog. HA! well..i did...and here i am blogging....i have come to tell you the story of My Stud Weekend And How Life Got To Be This Way. so there i was. innocently doing my teller work when rob says to me "you should go on a date with my brother. you could wear him in and be his first date back from his mission." i considered deeply before replying, "i think i would freak him out!" rob says "you think you would freak him out?" and i say "yeah i'm a weirdo!" in reality i was scared to go on a date with Mysterious Rob's Brother, cus he would probably be too cool for me and then tell rob that i was immature or a weirdy (which he already knew anyways so i don't know what my deal was).
Anyways, so in the end it wouldn't have worked out anyways since i was moving and the brother would be out of town.
Well...then came that fateful day. Actually it was just another normal day at work...i was helping all the stupid/slow/angry/indecisive members and sitting next to becky. i was probably thinking about 'duck, duck, BRICK.' anyways, as i considered that violent but potentially hilarious game, this gorgeous specimen walks into the branch. he asks for rob. that is the moment when my jaw drops.
"no way. are you robs brother?" "yep." "the one that just got off a misison?" "yeah!" i just stare at him for a second. ok, ok i was checking him out. "it is SO nice to meet you." "...it is so nice to meet you too."
*awkward staring moment*
*tricia blushes and goes back to the computer and pretends to be doing something.*
this is turning out to be a really long story and i'm kind of getting sick of telling it. so i'll summarize the rest. basically i add scott (that turns out to be his name) as a friend on facebook...and he accepts my friendship (YESSS) and then i spend weeks stalking him. so in a moment of mutual stalkership, he sends me a message (apparently he was stalking me too.)...we talk...he give me his numba'... i go home for the weekend and we end up going on a date and it was way fun. :) then he came here to visit me this weekend.
i got evidence on several occasions just to prove it really happened, incase any of us (myself included) ever doubts my luck.
dos lavios son como el agua y o tango sedth. hehehe i probably didn't spell that right.
the first day we went to discovery park and played sardines with a bunch of random people. that was hilariously fun. as you can see...scotty is the better lookin out of the two of us.
so if we were playing the "who got the better deal" game, i would DEFINATELY be the one with the better deal. and i am GREAT with that.

then yesterday we went to sand hollow resevoir...we swam around...jumped off cliffs....soaked up the last bit of summer...



then we went to my home and we watched iron man...he is pretending that this picture was taking while he wasn't looking but i KNOW he was posing and tryin' to look hot.



this (above) is my favorite picture of us. i loooovveee when he wears his hat backwords. hahaha even if i do look like a dork, i still think it's great. do you see how white our teeth are? we look great. daaaaang

what a great guy. i loved every minute of this weekend!! :( it was really sad when he had to leave. oh well...as he told me "it's not like it'll be two years." true that. only three weeks. haha anyways...since this blog is PRACTICALLY my journal i just had to update. heart bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment