Saturday, May 21, 2011

September 20, 2010

Trina is the awesomest sister ever.
katie, marla and i hear no evil, see no evil, and speak no evil.


this is me...making bread like the future housewife that i am.

We crimped our entire body.

This is me and marla...i'm eating a present.

Austin is a real live vampire. I am a real life teeth model.

Watch this... well just watch the bear in this next three pictures.



I believe that with this photo in my portfolio, i have a REAL chance of becoming a toothpaste model.

School books are SCARY. :D we are at the SUU library, see!?

I came home for the weekend, and this is me next to "breakfast 2010," where katilyn, marisa and i went to herriman lake in the morning to eat donuts and orange juice. it was fun except being attacked by a team of angry wasps!!


apparently this is our appartment motto....and this is jessica scared to "get some." ironically, only two of us really "get some," (myself included.) but don't worry it's totally clean. at least...it is with me heh heh

sooo my cousin colten thinks he's a fifty's boy...and i love it...so i borrowed his totally gorgeous leather jacket.

This is kaitlyn and i at the tim mcgraw concert!!

and this is us before the concert...throwing crackers out the window and into other cars!! WOOOOOO!!!

Girls camp...there is (starting from the back) kim, ariah, me, addie, and tara.
sooo sjondel and i went shooting one day, and i was prancing up the hill to set up a target and BAM i step on a peice of wood with a nail sticking straight out. then i SCREAM bloody murder cus i literally got nailed to a piece of wood. and it hurt, dang it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment