Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday, July 17th 2010

i LOOOVVEEE hiking. this morning we hiked to stewart falls, which is totally great. it was GORGEOUS, and the trail was a lot of fun! best of all, i'm buidling these really fine calf muscles. keep this up, and i'm gonna be a really buff hiker chick.

cydnee, cameron, jacob, C.K, alex, and tucker
cyd, me, alex

part of the trail

me and cyd

C.K, alex, jacob, tucker

tucker, alex, C.K

cyd catching the waterfall in her hands

me with cyd in the background. such lovely hair she has.

this was high on the wall of the waterfall- it was way scary up there since it was just a ledge. then there was steep, slippery rocks and it was just frightening. but a great view!!
us running through the waterfall

us running again, check me out i'm in pink.

second story of the waterfall!!

alex and brother

rainbow-totally awesome.
me and my cheesiest grin ever :D

No comments:

Post a Comment